– Associate Professor of Internal Medicine.
– Member of the Feeding, Nutrition, and Health Laboratory, Constantine University (Algeria).
– Initiator of the research project: Venous thromboembolic disease of inpatients in East Algeria: diagnosis and prevention strategies, National Agency for the Development of Scientific Research: ANDRS, Algeria).
– Head of research project: Early identification of silent myocardial ischemia in type 2 diabetic patients through noninvasive means, National Agency for the Development of Scientific Research: ANDRS, Algeria), ended in 2007.
– President of the organizing committee of the International Diabetes Meeting in Constantine (JIDC) since 2007.
– Head of the outpatient diabetology clinic.
– Head of a hospital unit.
– Former elected member of the American Diabetes Association.
– Chevalier dans l’Ordre des Palmes académiques.
– Director of a research laboratory near Constantine University: Preventive Medicine in Chronic Diseases.
– Member of the scientific committee of the diabetes, metabolic diseases, and cardiovascular risk team.
– Endothelial dysfunction
– Cardiac autonomic neuropathy
– Arterial stiffness